Our traditional tours of Israel take you through the amazing 4,000-year odyssey of the Jewish people in the land of Israel.
Each of our daily tour activities allow us to experience ancient, medieval, and modern Israel.
As we travel Israel to the many ancient communities around our home —from Jerusalem to the Galilee to Masada — our top-rated Israel guides make us feel as though we are meeting our ancestors as they lived in the places we learned about in bible and history. All the while, modern Israelis from Eilat to Tel Aviv to Haifa captivate us and teach us about their thoroughly modern home. In short, we encounter the amazing story of this ancient-modern nation called Israel.
Our traditional Israel tours include these features to ensure your comfort and enjoyment during your vacation:
- Rest in five-star or four-star hotels (your choice) in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, the Galilee, and Eilat (locations depend on tour) on a bed-and-breakfast basis.
- We include two group dinners, but have found that our clients prefer to make their own choices for lunch and dinner. This gives you the chance to explore traditional Mid-East or Israeli cuisines as well as dine on the comfort foods from home.
- Travel Israel in a modern, comfortable, and air-conditioned tour bus.
- Learn from our top-rated, professional, and licensed English-speaking Israeli tour guides.
- We take care of the entrance fees at all sites.
- We add special speakers who will address subjects of current interest in and about Israel.