Our clients tell us that their favorite aspect of Israel Celebration Tours is that we can provide you with far more than an ‘off the shelf’ program.
We prefer, as do our clients, to get to know you and decide together with you what sites and activities you wish to include.
Even if you are not familiar with Israel, we will take the time to learn about the nature of your interests, your group, and the ages, to select the best sites to create the trip of a lifetime.
Here are some of the activities and sites our past clients have enjoyed:
- learning about and participate in a working archeological dig
- visiting an active Israeli army base
- discovering Kabbala in the mystical city of Safed (Tzfat)
- staying on a kibbutz to learn about this alternative life-style that was critical to Israel’s growth
- swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, and sailing in the Red Sea
- entering Jordan and visiting the famous Petra (a Nabatean ancient city)
- visiting one or more wineries or micro-breweries throughout the country
- hiking, biking, rappelling, around the country
- off-road jeep tours at various sites throughout the country
- camel riding and experiencing Bedouin culture
- skydiving at Masada
- hot air ballooning
- bicycling from the Mediterranean to the Sea of Galilee
- swimming in the Med, the Dead, and the Red Seas
- snow skiing on the Golan (wintertime only)
- learning about security and Krav Maga – Israel self-defense, and actually fire Israeli weapons
- horseback riding near the Sea of Galilee
This is not a complete list, but it does give you an idea of some of the many diverse activities Israel has to offer.
If you have some thoughts, just share them with us and we will be sure to include them in your customized program.