Israel Celebration Tours’ Key Ingredient
The key ingredient to a wonderful tour is having a wonderful tour guide. If the guide is informative, but boring you will lose interest. If entertaining, but not knowledgeable, your time will be wasted. And if they are inflexible or bad-tempered, you will not enjoy one moment of your precious vacation. Your tour guide is the key to creating cherished memories.
We get it. We want your time in Israel to be extraordinary, so we make sure that the tour guides we employ are extraordinary. We abide by the strictest standards and have listened carefully to the feedback provided by our customers over the last quarter century. When you arrange a tour with Israel Celebration Tours, we interview you thereby allowing us to we select the guide that our experience tells us would be a great match for you and your group. Kids are our specialty!
Our Tour Guides
These are the critical qualities you’ll find in Israel Celebration Tours’ guides:
- Our guides are licensed by the Israeli Ministry of Tourism, which means they have been trained by the state of Israel to the highest standards. To obtain a license, a guide must first pass a two-year course, pass both written and oral exams from the Tourism Ministry, and continue to attend annual training. They have the equivalent of a Masters in History.
- Our guides have many years of experience.
- Our guides speak English fluently and clearly.
- Your time is precious, so our tour guides are punctual.
- Our guides are enthusiastic. They enjoy meeting people from around the world and continue to marvel at the sites and ideas they share with you.
- Timing is key when you’re a tour guide, and our guides are well organized. To keep your tour flowing smoothly, they will make sure to keep to a schedule which meets your itinerary.
- Sometimes plans need to change, so our guides are flexible. If you need to make a change, or if the weather is not cooperating, ICT guides will work with you and through any situation that may arise.
- Our tour guides are teachers and have extensive knowledge of both ancient and modern Israel, as well as how Israel relates to other countries and to you.
- Our guides go beyond the basic information you find in a book, and give you greater depth, weaving history with society and culture, both past and present.
- ICT guides are master communicators, storytellers, emotionally present. They will not simply recite facts. They engage you in a conversation and follow your interests.
- Our guides will help you see Israel through the eyes of Israelis. Israel is not only buildings or archaeological sites. Our guides help you get to know the Israeli people.
- You will find that the guides we employ are honest, trustworthy, kind, and caring.
- The success of a tour often relies on the members of the group getting along well and enjoying the shared experience, and a great guide can work wonders to make that happen. Our tour guides are sensitive to differences between people in a group and work to keep all relationships respectful.
- Our guides have a keen sense of direction. They know where they are going, and when you have free time, will help you to find where you would like to go.
- Your health and safety during your tour are our greatest concerns. Our guides take these concerns seriously.
- We make certain that your guide understands you, and is attentive to the specific needs you and your group have.